The rupee was trading around 59.22 per greenback, up from its previous low of 59.37. The next possible upside target for the rupee lies around the 58.6 zone.
Factory output is expected to increase 2% on year in April, after falling 0.5% in March. Consumer price inflation may probably ease to 8.4% from April's 8.59%.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson