This operation is a policy based loan (PBL), which is a fast-disbursing instrument that provides budget support to countries undertaking priority programs and reforms.
The Bolivian government is pursuing reforms to put into practice its new General Transportation Act (Law 165), which seeks to modernize roads, airports and railroads. The government also seeks to develop planning policies, establish coordination mechanisms, raise the quality of transportation services, and improve road safety and vehicle regulation.
The operation consists of an
TNS 30BautistaJude 140613-4765465 30BautistaJude
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'