It is indicated that the law enables the nation to have internationally accepted standards on financial statements and auditing.
The law also helps in tackling money laundering and crimes on revenue collection.
The House also approved the loan agreement of
The money will be used in developing the potable water, and improving sanitation and hygiene in the country.
The loan is with no interest and to be paid in the long range.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE