KEY RATING DRIVERS
The expected rating on the new unsecured notes reflects joint and several guarantees on indebtedness by the various subsidiaries which collect substantially all of the fee, carry, and investment income earned by
The Stable Rating Outlook assigned to
The Outlook also incorporates the expectation that
The rating of the unsecured notes is expected to be equalized with the Issuer Default Rating of
Declines in investment performance, a key man event, and/or legislative risk which negatively impact the company's ability to raise FAUM and generate fees, meaningful increases in leverage, and/or impairment of the liquidity profile could result in negative rating action.
Fitch believes positive rating momentum for
Fitch has assigned the following expected rating:
--Unsecured Debt 'A(EXP)'.
Existing ratings for
Oaktree Capital Group, LLC
-- Long-term IDR 'A'.
-- Long-term IDR 'A'; and
-- Unsecured debt 'A'.
The Rating Outlook is Stable.
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'
-- 'Global Financial Institutions Criteria' (
-- 'Investment Manager and Alternative Funds Criteria' (
Global Financial Institutions Rating Criteria
Investment Manager and Alternative Funds Criteria
Managing Director +1-212-908-0560
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders