Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Based on InVANET Saravanan et al.(IEEE Explore 277-282, 2009), vehicle safety is considered as time critical service to evaluate the performance of the proposed middleware to assist drivers through context-aware safety measures."
For more information on this research see: CoMiTe: Context Aware Middleware Architecture for Time-Dependent Systems: A Case Study on Vehicular Safety.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting R.K. Saravanaguru, VIT Univ, Sch Comp Sci & Engn, Vellore 632014, TN,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps