MINISTER of State for Information Affairs and the government's official spokeswoman Sameera Rajab yesterday received the crew of The Sleeping Tree.
The meeting comes after the completion of the shooting of the film.
The crew, including Bahraini director
Ms Rajab paid tribute to Bahraini filmmakers who have contributed substantially to the development of theatre and drama in the Gulf. She reiterated support to all Bahrainis who have promoted the artistic movement in the kingdom.
The crew briefed the minister about the film's plot.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go