The euro dropped to a 1-1/2 year low of 0.8034 against the pound, from an early high of 0.8063.
Against the Canadian dollar, the euro slipped to a 5-month low of 1.4687 from an early high of 1.4721. At yesterday's close, the euro was trading at 1.4701.
The Euro fell to a 1-week low of 1.3518 against the US dollar, from an early high of 1.3547. The pair closed yesterday's deals at 1.3530.
Moving away from an early high of 138.32 against the yen, the euro fell to 137.95. Yesterday's closing quote of the euro-yen pair was worth 138.06.
If the euro extends its downtrend, it is likely to find support around 0.79 against the pound, 1.46 against the loonie, 1.34 against the greenback and 137.75 against the yen.
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges