Dobson's responsibilities will include the acquisition of new clients, as well as the design, placement and administration of employee benefits programs. His industry specialties include mid-market and large case benefits production, team selling, risk management consultation and employer cost mitigation.
"As our company expands on a national scale, adding experienced professionals like Greg is critical to delivering on our standards of excellence and innovation," said EPIC co-founder
Prior to joining EPIC, Dobson served as Senior Vice President of Employee Benefits at
Additionally, Dobson was a crew boss with the
"EPIC is a rapidly growing company that is focused on delivering real value to clients through both individual initiative and strong teamwork," said Dobson. "I also appreciate that innovation and personal accountability are so deeply engrained in EPIC's principles and practices. It's a main reason I chose to join the company."
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply