PhatWare, a leading professional software application developer, has announced today the immediate release of WritePad Pad 1.3, the advanced word processing, note-taking, and handwriting recognition app for iPhone and iPad. WritePad Pro 1.3 now includes new
About WritePad Pro
WritePad Pro, which builds upon WritePad's powerful handwriting recognition technology, adds rich text editing which can be combined with images, custom drawings, and text. The app also integrates with various system resources such as email, contacts, maps, iCloud, social networks, and others. WritePad Pro creates HTML and PDF documents and can open text, Microsoft Word, RTF and HTML files for editing.
For those who must collaborate with people in other countries, WritePad Pro offers superior integration with an online language translator. Notes can be written in English, for example, which can be automatically converted to Spanish or fifteen other common languages.
To speed-up note-taking, WritePad Pro offers advanced shorthand features, which enable users to format text using written commands. Users can scribble shorthand commands to change the font, paragraph and other formatting options, insert emotions and user-defined text blocks, invoke translator, maps and other system resources, and much more. Documents can further be synchronized with Box, Dropbox,
WritePad Pro was featured today on NewsWatch on
WritePad Pro Availability and Pricing
WritePad Pro is a universal app for both iPhone and iPad and is available now in the iTunes
Copyright © 2014 PhatWare® Corp. All Rights Reserved. PhatWare and WritePad are registered trademarks of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/phatware/writepad/prweb11937038.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007