-- Omni-channel payment processing specialist, DataCash - A MasterCard Company, is teaming up with Phoenix Managed Networks (PMN), a secure IT network provider, to further enhance its merchant payment solutions with PMN's enterprise-strength network security and management service.
The PMN solution will allow DataCash merchants to easily and comprehensively protect their Point of Sale transaction data by separating payment and non-payment related internet traffic, thus ensuring the risk of potential data breach is significantly reduced.
It remains critical that merchants proactively mitigate risk and employ data safety measures to safeguard against possible future incidents.
Sales Director at DataCash,
"We are making the same level of security required by the world's leading financial institutions available to retailers of all sizes as an affordable 24x7 managed security service," said
Founded in 1996,
About Phoenix Managed Networks
As a network provider to some of the world's leading financial institutions, Phoenix Managed Networks provides reliable, cost-effective payment communications, gateway and network security services that connect and protect customer networks, businesses and brands. The company's cloud-based network security service, PhoeniXSentry, delivers affordable and reliable enterprise-strength security to businesses without dedicated IT or security staff. As the world's first PCI DSS Level 1-certified security service, PhoeniXSentry ensures all businesses under its protection continually meet their PCI DSS compliance requirements.
Web site: http://www.phoenixmanagednetworks.com/
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise