The government of
With oil supplies threatened, US crude for July jumped nearly
US commercial crude inventories decreased by 2.6 million barrels last week, maintaining a total US commercial crude inventory to 386.9 million barrels, and are in the upper half of the five-year range for this time of the year.
On the economic front, the
Around the same time, the
Most Popular Stories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground
- 'Planet of the Apes' Still Rules the Box Office
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- Judge OKs Warrant for Google User's Mails
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- Perry Deploying 1,000 Troops to Texas Border