The Central Bank of
Deputy Governor, Economic Policy, CBN, Dr.
"This is even more crucial in areas of cross border supervision and crisis resolution framework.
"In addition, as we work to strengthen the sector and increase profitability for the shareholders, we must work to encourage financial stability and balance the need between profitability and economic growth. This will include the development of prudential and regulatory framework that will support sound and resilient financial sector. This is an area that
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight