The document was signed by the head of
Under the loan agreement, the funds allocated for a period of 15 years with a grace period of four years and an annual interest rate of libor +0,85 percent.
The total cost of the project is
The implementation term of the project is four years.
The project envisages strengthening of the competitiveness through the creation of production chains, starting from initial agricultural production to creation of logistics system on regions and some products. It is supposed to provide grants for the support of the production and processing enterprises and, if necessary, and credits to achieve the ultimate goal - the creation of the production chain," the bank said.
It is supposed to support the veterinary system within the project, also an important focus is to strengthening and the improvement of the phytosanitary standards and procedures, veterinary services within the framework of the project.
Edited by CN
??????????????? ? ??? ?
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey