KnowledgeVision Systems, the leader in online video presentation technology and tools, has been named to
Knovio is a free video presentation app for Apple's iPad tablet that makes it easy to create video- or audio-narrated presentations using nothing more than a PowerPoint deck and the iPad's built-in camera and microphone. These multimedia presentation can then be shared by email, on websites, or through social media channels.
Link: Get Knovio Video Presentation App from the
"Next Generation mobile apps like Knovio are proving that creating content on a tablet can be simple and easy," said
"What makes Knovio hot is its powerful capabilities and very easy user interface," according to the report, entitled "Hot Vendors in Content Authoring and Collaboration, 2014." "This represents a new way forward in content creation, particularly for busy presenters on the road who have to reuse the same content for multiple presentations aimed at different audiences."
While it can be utilized by individual business users as a free app, Knovio is part of a system of professional video presentation products for desktop, web, and mobile devices. Together, they comprise an enterprise solution for multimedia online presentations that are deployed in hundreds of companies around the world.
"We're thrilled that Knovio has been recognized by such a thought leader in the mobile content, collaboration, and learning technology space," said KnowledgeVision CEO
View a 90-second demonstration of Knovio Mobile and a sample Knovio presentation at http://www.KnovioMobile.com.
KnowledgeVision is reinventing the business presentation for an online, on-demand, video-enabled, mobile, anytime/anywhere world. A venture-capital backed company based near
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11939430.htm
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English