Barely six months since AB Bank Rwanda opened shop in
"We have seen strong demand from clients, mostly micro and small business owners," said
The bank has flexible terms as regards the collateral requirements and one is able to access funds within four days of submitting their loan application.
"This is how we have managed to record 1,300 loan and about 4,000 deposit clients," he said.
The bank has two branches Nyamirambo and Nyarugenge sectors in
Kneiding said they have established a loan department for small-and-medium enterprises for loans of more than Rwf10m.
Their target clientele are low and middle income households and micro and small businesses.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?