Barely six months since AB Bank Rwanda opened shop in
"We have seen strong demand from clients, mostly micro and small business owners," said
The bank has flexible terms as regards the collateral requirements and one is able to access funds within four days of submitting their loan application.
"This is how we have managed to record 1,300 loan and about 4,000 deposit clients," he said.
The bank has two branches Nyamirambo and Nyarugenge sectors in
Kneiding said they have established a loan department for small-and-medium enterprises for loans of more than Rwf10m.
Their target clientele are low and middle income households and micro and small businesses.
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment