Barely six months since AB Bank Rwanda opened shop in
"We have seen strong demand from clients, mostly micro and small business owners," said
The bank has flexible terms as regards the collateral requirements and one is able to access funds within four days of submitting their loan application.
"This is how we have managed to record 1,300 loan and about 4,000 deposit clients," he said.
The bank has two branches Nyamirambo and Nyarugenge sectors in
Kneiding said they have established a loan department for small-and-medium enterprises for loans of more than Rwf10m.
Their target clientele are low and middle income households and micro and small businesses.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya