ZARA and Massimo Dutti owner
Net profits fell to €406m in the first quarter compared with €438m the same time last year.
Falling currencies in some of its markets, such as
But sales nevertheless jumped four per cent to €3.7bn, helped by new store launches and Zara's online business, which combined with stores sales rose by 11 per cent at constant currencies.
Zara has launched e-commerce platforms in 25 markets and will add
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?