The yen dropped to 102.13 against the greenback, 138.33 against the euro, 113.54 against the franc and 171.57 against the pound.
The yen declined to a 2-day low of 94.01 against the loonie from yesterday's closing value of 93.88.
On the downside, the yen may find support around 103.00 against the greenback, 139.00 against the euro, 139.00 against the pound, 114.6 against the franc and 95.00 against the loonie.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Petit Retires 46 Batters in a Row, MLB Record
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers