The yen dropped to 102.13 against the greenback, 138.33 against the euro, 113.54 against the franc and 171.57 against the pound.
The yen declined to a 2-day low of 94.01 against the loonie from yesterday's closing value of 93.88.
On the downside, the yen may find support around 103.00 against the greenback, 139.00 against the euro, 139.00 against the pound, 114.6 against the franc and 95.00 against the loonie.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day