Since late last week, investors have digested a raft of positive news from major economies: additional monetary stimulus in
Indications that the U.S. economy is on a roll this quarter after a bumpy start to the year have helped push American stock benchmarks higher for the past month.
European shares were mostly higher in early trading.
Futures pointed to losses on
The dollar fell to
Among other Asian stock markets,
In energy trading, benchmark U.S. crude for July delivery added
13:23 LOCAL TIME
All Rights Reversed for Saudi Press Agency Provided by
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges