"With energy being such a critical factor in the global economy, the firm has made significant recent investments to better serve our clients in this space," said
Palgon's practice encompasses the full spectrum of structured financing transactions, including receivables financing, with a focus on the representation of banks, investment banks, and institutional and private investors in a wide range of industries, including banking, film, shipping, and renewable and traditional energy. In addition, he has substantial experience representing equity investors and lessees in the financing of a broad variety of equipment and facilities, including power plants, wind farms, aircraft, railcars, and ships. Palgon received his J.D. from the
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go