Leading residential real estate investor mortgage company,
Within the hard money listing, VFS surpassed others with their 2012-2013 volume growth rate of 115 percent, versus competitors' increases of 3 to 24 percent. Scotsman Guide ranks the nation's top mortgage lending companies among hundreds of entries from across the country. VFS was ranked based on loan volume and dollar amount of total origination for the year. Full searchable rankings are available by visiting scotsmanguide.com/TopLenders2013.
"We feel privileged to be listed among the top lenders in the country and are on track to more than double our loan originations in 2014," said
Scotsman Guide requirements for entry in the top mortgage lender rankings were limited to companies with loan volume originated from residential mortgages on one-to-four-unit properties within
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11931443.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation