He said: "This is an opportune time to join the Fits.me team, with online apparel sales growing and apparel retailers recognising the need for better customer engagement delivered by fitting room solutions. Fits.me is at the forefront of this burgeoning demand and simply delivers the best online fitting room experience available. Fits.me is now ready to scale and grow its success around the world as it delivers on a broad range of enhanced shopper engagement solutions, underpinned by its position as the premier provider of virtual fitting room solutions."
Fits.me's founding chief executive Heikki Haldre has been appointed to the new role of VP Business Development, where he will focus on strategic initiatives in support of the company's global growth. He said: "We have built and delivered the industry's leading virtual fitting room solution for a number of leading retailers in ten countries. Jay brings to the team the experience we were seeking to lead us through the next phase of our development, which is to grow our business and deliver the benefits of our solutions to clothing retailers across the world."
Fits.me customers include
See the full profile of James ["Jay"] Gambrell.
Notes to editors
firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 7978 800275+44 7978 800275CallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border