“As we focus on our core integrated health care business with health plans, health systems and at-risk physician groups, we welcome
“I’m excited to join Univita, as its proven home-based care management programs are in increasing demand from health plans and health systems nationwide with managed
Univita’s integrated home care program – skilled nursing, durable medical equipment and infusion pharmacy – manages over five million members under risk arrangements nationwide. Univita provides over 1.5 million in-home transition, skilled home care and therapy visits annually. In addition, Univita’s national team of nurse practitioners and registered nurses performed over 450,000 in-home and telephonic assessments in the last year.
The sale of Univita’s division will allow Univita to continue to expand its proven integrated home care delivery model as the single source solution for the post-acute care continuum. With the post-acute market size estimated at over
Univita is an innovator in providing home-based care management, extending the reach of care management into the home. Our comprehensive approach addresses and manages the complete array of a patient’s care needs, encompassing both clinical and non-clinical drivers of health outcomes. Univita supports the care management efforts of health plans, insurers, health systems and physicians with a focus on the highest risk, most complex populations. To learn more, visit www.univitahealth.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million