Minister of Energy
The minister said in a statement before his departure to attend the 165th Opec meeting in
Al Mazrouei also said that Opec members have been satisfied with the stability of oil prices recently, and that Opec ensures that the market is kept well-supplied with oil at all times.
Oil reserves in most consuming countries are at a satisfactory level and face no supply shortages, said the minister, adding that Opec should continue to monitor the market closely to ensure balance and stability in the oil market.
Since the last Opec conference in
On the sidelines of the meeting, the
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures