The real estate investment firm said it has also signed an agreement with
The debt financing is for a term of four years, with an option to extend prior to the end of year one up to a maximum of five years.
Completion and drawdown of the loan facility is expected to take place on Tuesday next week.
Tritax said the distribution warehouse was originally developed in 2003 and let to high street retailer Next for a 20-year term without breaks. It incorporates office accommodation and secure loading and car parking facilities. Tritax didn't say from whom it purchased the warehouse.
The distribution warehouse is being acquired with an unexpired lease term of around nine years, which is subject to five yearly upward-only open market rent reviews with the next review scheduled for
Tritax shares were quoted up
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel