KSE-100 index gained 68 points yesterday to close at 29,541 points, with 232mn shares being traded. Top performance as per index points was witnessed in LUCK, KEL and FFC whereas; top decliners were MCB, OGDC and UBL.
Activity was mainly concentrated in Construction and Materials (Cement), Commercial Banks and Electricity.
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis