KSE-100 index gained 68 points yesterday to close at 29,541 points, with 232mn shares being traded. Top performance as per index points was witnessed in LUCK, KEL and FFC whereas; top decliners were MCB, OGDC and UBL.
Activity was mainly concentrated in Construction and Materials (Cement), Commercial Banks and Electricity.
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries