Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "In this study, Bio Oss-collagen and HA/beta-TCP-collagen produced a newly biomimetic composite biomaterial and could prove to be a superior bone substitute material, both structurally and functionally, which could be used in the repair of bone defects collagen composite."
For more information on this research see: Histological evaluation of socket preservation with different bone grafting materials.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps