The company said it achieved first production of graphite from its Lohorano plant in
However, as the company developed its operations in
In May, StratMin said its Lohorano plant produced 107 tonnes of flake graphite in April, after starting commercial production on
The company said it is now moving towards cash flow breakeven, which is expected to be achieved at a production volume of 300 to 350 tonnes per month. In order to achieve this, the company needs new machinery, which is expected to arrive on site in July and be installed during August.
StratMin shares were down 16% to
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?