Japanese communications giant
As Softbank aims to bolster its robotics business, it injected
The robot software dubbed V-Sido OS can control robots without complicated programming, Asratec said, adding that various kinds of robots regardless of their size or shape can be moved flexibly with orders placed through smartphones and other devices.
By the end of this year, Asratec is planning to sell microcomputer boards that can keep robots on a stable posture and have them walk with two legs for less than
Asratec says there are not many manufacturers that can develop all the parts including operating systems, censors and motors on their own but that by using V-Sido, such companies can make robots faster at lower costs.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields