Citation: "79 FR 33605"
Document Number: "Release No. 34-72328; File No. SR-NASDAQ-2014-034"
June 5, 2014.
FOOTNOTE 1 15 U.S.C. 78s(b)(1). END FOOTNOTE
FOOTNOTE 2 17 CFR 240.19b-4. END FOOTNOTE
FOOTNOTE 3 See Securities Exchange Act Release No. 71990 (
Section 19(b)(2) of the Act /4/ provides that, within 45 days of the publication of notice of the filing of a proposed rule change, or within such longer period up to 90 days as the Commission may designate if it finds such longer period to be appropriate and publishes its reasons for so finding or as to which the self-regulatory organization consents, the Commission shall either approve the proposed rule change, disapprove the proposed rule change, or institute proceedings to determine whether the proposed rule change should be disapproved. The 45th day for this filing is
FOOTNOTE 4 15 U.S.C. 78s(b)(2). END FOOTNOTE
The Commission finds that it is appropriate to designate a longer period within which to take action on the proposed rule change so that it has sufficient time to consider the proposed rule change. The proposed rule change would, among other things, determine whether fees for third-party data feeds provided by Nasdaq to its co-located clients could be removed from the Exchange rules.
Accordingly, the Commission, pursuant to Section 19(b)(2) of the Act, /5/ designates
FOOTNOTE 5 15 U.S.C. 78s(b)(2). END FOOTNOTE
For the Commission, by the
FOOTNOTE 6 17 CFR 200.30-3(a)(31). END FOOTNOTE
Kevin M. O'Neill,
[FR Doc. 2014-13558 Filed 6-10-14;
BILLING CODE 8011-01-P
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs