NNA - The Central Bank Governor
Salameh pointed out that "what is left of them is a debt that does not exceed
He also reminded of his proposal which he described as a realistic solution to the salary scale issue by paying it over a period of five years, provided that the wages are corrected annually.
Moreover, Salameh assured that "
Salameh spoke at the 11th
"Presidential vacuum is an unusual condition which we hope would not last any longer. Vacuum puts pressure on the normal functioning of constitutional institutions as the Cabinet or the
"Our banking system is sound. It succeeded in bypassing local and regional crises and continued to grow. It is a foundation stone for financing private and public sectors," he concluded.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 to Settle SEC Charges
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel