The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Our results show that the molecular beacon-Au nanoparticle hybrid nanoprobes have great potential in medical and biological applications."
For more information on this research see: Highly sensitive and rapid bacteria detection using molecular beacon-Au nanoparticles hybrid nanoprobes.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps