The public external debt of
Such debt level does not pose threat to the country's economic security, she said.
"The percentage of external debt to GDP should not exceed 60% according to the law. We do not see economic security threats so far," the Finance Minister stated.
"We will take more loans to ensure implementation of the programs included into the National Sustainable Development Strategy," the Minister explained.
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks