As an aid in progression tracking, implementing urgent consultations and preserving information in patient Electronic Medical Records (EMRs), medical imaging software is one of several indispensable components necessary for supporting any medical facility's daily operations. There are lingering questions to the "what" and "how" of medical imaging software, and many still aren't taking advantage of their software's full potential.
Maintaining accurate patient records while adhering to stringent privacy regulations demands integration of a superior medical imaging software system into a medical practice. There are many options out there containing this type of security and functionality. The team at ETIAM has decided to help take the guesswork out of choosing an image solution.
In order to streamline operations of medical facilities, administrators should opt for one with the following additional advantages:
• Medical image transfer and image sharing capabilities supported by a secure network
• Importation of documents, CDs, video, images and all other forms of medical information
• Distribution of medical information via publishing capabilities involving the Internet and printing documents/booklets for the benefit of patients
• Inclusion of comprehensive medical record software
• Improving collaboration by sharing patient cases in real-time
Among the numerous features supporting the best medical imaging software that is now fundamental to elevating the level of patient care in any medical facility is the software's ROI rate. Hospitals, clinics and private physician practices will experience marked reductions in overall costs within months of investing in medical imaging software, which translates into lower budgets and the ability to invest in cutting-edge equipment and highly trained personnel conducive to raising the level of patient care. While we strive to promote the benefit to patient care and the advancement this technology brings to the institution, we also highlight the financial benefit it brings. For example, costly CD's can be eliminated by using medical imaging software.
The viewing capabilities of the software is also widely important.
A premiere medical imaging connectivity company that offers end-to-end, highly accessible medical imaging software, ETIAM continues to develop state-of-the-art medical networking solutions for healthcare professionals concerned about providing excellent patient care while minimizing overhead expenditures.
ETIAM is the only provider with a comprehensive solution for sharing, discussion, and decision-making around the images that are critical to making the best clinical decisions. Physicians can not only access and read the images, but with ETIAM embedded video teleconferencing, they can discuss and share recommendations in real-time, from any platform, in any location. Visit http://www.etiam.com/ for more information.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11925225.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids