OIL FUTURES rose yesterday, after US data showed a larger-thanexpected drop in last week's crude stockpiles, combined with heightened concerns about the geopolitical situation in
Figures from the
Light crude futures rose 0.12 per cent to
The oil price was given an extra boost after the
Rebel forces who helped oust Gaddafi in 2011 are now seizing oil assets.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border