Ltd, had performed strongly in the past two months.
In a statement, Octagonal said GIS settled 12,000 transactions worth over
GIS's main business is settlement and safe custody services for over 300 global hedge funds and family wealth offices.
"We see continued opportunity for growth by developing the range of services we can offer our existing and developing client base. Our core activities remain robust," Octagonal quoted GIS's management as saying.
Octagonal only bough the stake in GIS in early April. At that time it said GIS settled over 8,000 transactions for its custody clients with a settlement value exceeding
Octagonal shares were up 22.9% at
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids