A group comprising of three
The group of students including
Students displayed their software in NaSCon 14 at FAST which was highly appreciated in the competition and it won the 2nd position in the event. It is also pertinent to mention that same group has also won the
SMS and secured the second position in software development competitions '
The students said "these projects were supervised by their teacher
The participation and winning of the prize has not only added into their energies and confidence but it has also given them an insight that how actually software market and industry work.
The exposure has placed us on an advantaged position than others and we are now in position to perform better in the field of software development", they added.
The students along with Dean Brig Â® Dr
He also announced cash prizes and certificates for the students.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel