Results of the Meeting
Shareholders voted for the re-election of
The shareholders re-appointed Grant Thornton Chartered Accountants as the Company's auditor for the ensuing year and authorized the directors to fix the auditors' remuneration.
The Board has also reappointed the following individuals as officers of the Company:
The Board re-appointed its standing committees; they include the Audit Committee, the Reserves Committee, the Compensation Committee and Corporate Governance. The following table includes the committees and corresponding committee members. Board of
Governance J. Craig Anderson X X C. Brent Austin X Chair X Ian D.
Keywords for this news article include: Energy, Utilities.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment