Results of the Meeting
Shareholders voted for the re-election of
The shareholders re-appointed Grant Thornton Chartered Accountants as the Company's auditor for the ensuing year and authorized the directors to fix the auditors' remuneration.
The Board has also reappointed the following individuals as officers of the Company:
The Board re-appointed its standing committees; they include the Audit Committee, the Reserves Committee, the Compensation Committee and Corporate Governance. The following table includes the committees and corresponding committee members. Board of
Governance J. Craig Anderson X X C. Brent Austin X Chair X Ian D.
Keywords for this news article include: Energy, Utilities.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Law Lets Users Unlock Cellphones
- Reno Gigafactory No Cinch to Land Tesla Plant
- Body Parts Retrieved at MH17 Crash Site
- Government Meets Goal for Small-business Contracts
- Motorists Get Rare Summer Break on Gas Prices
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA