Nokia, or Microsoft Devices, launched two new phones for the
“Lumia smartphones are growing in popularity across the region”, says
Lumia 630 and Lumia 635:
The Nokia Lumia 630, available in both Dual SIM and Single SIM variants, and the Nokia Lumia 635 with 4G capability, are the first Lumia devices running Windows Phone 8.1 available in the region. They deliver an unrivalled affordable smartphone experience and add award winning design and experiences found on high end Lumia to the leading personalization brought by Windows Phone 8.1.
"Dual SIM is a key feature in many countries across Middle East Africa and we have seen great traction on our Dual SIM devices across the Asha and Nokia X range," says
• A Snapdragon quad core processor providing a faster social experience with Word Flow and social apps like WhatsApp and WeChat.
• A unique colorful design with changeable shells and 4.5" ClearBlack screen delivering a great entertainment experience with apps and games including Asphalt 8 and Vimeo.
• More choice with three variants, including the Lumia 630 in 3G single SIM and the first Lumia with 3G Dual SIM; plus the speedy Lumia 635 in 4G/LTE. The Lumia 630 Dual SIM provides a seamless switching between two SIM cards and helps people manage their social life, clearly separating calls and messages to make it cheaper and easier to connect on your own terms.
• The same experiences as high-end Lumia smartphones including SensorCore with
The Lumia 630 and Lumia 635 have started to roll out in the region and will be available in black, white, yellow, orange and green*.
The Lumia 930 with Windows 8.1 integrates the best of
"The Lumia 930 is our latest flagship device in the Lumia range," says
• The crystal clear 5-inch Full HD OLED display lets you watch your favourite shows, movies or video clips in any condition, and thanks to a 2420 mAh battery and built-in wireless charging, there is no need to worry about running out of battery.
• An advanced 20MP PureView camera with optical image stabilization and high quality ZEISS optics makes capturing and reliving amazing images and videos fast and easy.
• With the enhanced
• With four high-performance microphones and Nokia Rich Recording, Nokia Lumia 930 captures HD video like never before, with incredible directional audio and support for surround sound capture and playback.
• A 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor makes activities like Xbox gaming, image capturing and video processing even faster and richer.
• The new SensorCore also brings low power motion sensing to help people track their activity all day without using up the large 2420 mAh battery – perfect for exercise and exploration using apps like
• Integrated features including one swipe notifications from Action Centre, the new Microsoft Enterprise feature pack, Microsoft Office, OneDrive,
The Lumia 930 is expected to be available during the third quarter of 2014. It will be available in a range of colors including black, white, green, yellow and orange*.
The post Nokia Lumia 930 and Lumia 630 UAE launch appeared first on tbreak.ae.
COPYRIGHT 2014 TBREAK MEDIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Provided by
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border