Imagine inexpensive unattended truck scale weighing without ever even having to roll down your window!
Once the truck driver pulls onto the scale, the Pathway mobile app self-prompts through four different customizable IDs such as truck number, product type, customer, job number, etc. These IDs are easily set up through the 825 indicator's QWERTY keyboard during configuration. Pathway prompts for in-and-out, two-pass weighing with transaction tickets generated for Gross, Tare, and Net which may be printed and/or e-mailed through your Android® or Apple® mobile device.
• Virtually unlimited IDs and transactions.
• Greatly improves safety and efficiency by the driver never leaving their truck.
• Remote control operation of the
• E-mail or print tickets through your smart phone.
• Self-prompting truck scale IDs (enter up to 4 customized IDs).
• Interface via standard TCP/IP to a wireless router or use Cardinal's optional S2WIFI.
• Mobile app works with a standard off-the-shelf 825 indicator (requires latest 825 update available on CardinalScale.com).
• Unattended weighing operations for minimal cost.
• Highly-efficient record of transactions e-mailed directly to anyone.
• Available now on Google Play for Android® devices and the
Cardinal Scale Mfg. Co.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Cardinal-Scale/Pathway-Mobile-App/prweb11933695.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women