Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "DBTRG-05MG and C6 cells internalized the conjugate primarily via caveolae-mediated endocytosis, whereas H4 cells internalized the conjugate primarily via clathrin-mediated endocytosis."
For more information on this research see: Synthesis and Cellular Uptake of Folic Acid-Conjugated Cellulose Nanocrystals for Cancer Targeting. Biomacromolecules, 2014;15(5):1560-1567. Biomacromolecules can be contacted at: Amer Chemical Soc,
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Pharmaceuticals, Cancer, Therapy,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad