The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "In this study, we incorporated a guanosine instead of a deoxyguanosine into Z-DNA, and found that electron transfer occurs in a different mechanism through four-base pi-stacks."
For more information on this research see: Controlling Electron Rebound within Four-Base pi-Stacks in Z-DNA by Changing the Sugar Moiety from Deoxy-to Ribonucleotide.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting Y. Sannohe,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio