Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "These findings contribute to the understanding of how in situ light activation amplifies the host immune responses when NPs deliver the photosensitizer to the mitochondria and open up the possibility of using mitochondria-targeted-NP-treated, light-activated cancer cell supernatants as possible vaccines."
For more information on this research see: Ex vivo programming of dendritic cells by mitochondria-targeted nanoparticles to produce interferon-gamma for cancer immunotherapy. Acs
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from S. Marrache,
Keywords for this news article include: Antigen Presenting Cells,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad