"The introduction of the new and amended rules is prompting many firms to re-examine policies, procedures and what is actually being done when a municipal bond is bought or sold to ensure compliance. This is especially important in this environment of heightened regulatory scrutiny," said
President, COO and Co-Founder of Lumesis Tim Stevens, CFA added, "As we built Advisor, we engaged client and market participants to ensure the platform was versatile and addressed both regulatory and business needs. The Advisor platform leverages our core competencies in data and software development. These two critical proficiencies, combined with our municipal market expertise and commitment to meeting our clients' needs, allow us to bring products with significant value to the municipal market."
The Advisor platform was created to address the time-consuming and clarified requirements for Time-of-Trade Disclosure Obligation, Suitably determinations and Supervision requirements for municipal bonds. Municipal Bond Reports, which are at the core of the platform, aggregate key data and information for every municipal bond.
Demand for the Advisor platform along with the topical evolution of regulatory requirements prompted Lumesis to launch a series of thought leadership webinars focusing on the new and amended rules. To participate in the upcoming virtual event "Regulatory Requirements and Technology" scheduled for
Founded in 2010,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11924502.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields