High and Low were 29689.83 and 29442.72 respectively. Total volume traded in the market was 132,973,500 shares with 350 total traded companies out of which 132 were up, 196 were down and 22 were unchanged.
Oil and Gas was the top traded sector with total traded volume of 21,800,500 shares. It was followed by Commercial Banks with a total traded volume of 20,708,700 shares.
The three top traded companies were Hascol PetroleXD with a volume of 8,305,000 and price per share of 78.05 (3.03),
The top three advancers were Siemens Pakistan with price per share 1400.00 (49.00),
The top three decliners were Bata (Pak) with price per share of 3401.00 (-56.19), Island Textile with price per share of 925.00 (-43.50) and Bhanero Tex. per share of 638.90 (-33.62).
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio