High and Low were 29689.83 and 29442.72 respectively. Total volume traded in the market was 132,973,500 shares with 350 total traded companies out of which 132 were up, 196 were down and 22 were unchanged.
Oil and Gas was the top traded sector with total traded volume of 21,800,500 shares. It was followed by Commercial Banks with a total traded volume of 20,708,700 shares.
The three top traded companies were Hascol PetroleXD with a volume of 8,305,000 and price per share of 78.05 (3.03),
The top three advancers were Siemens Pakistan with price per share 1400.00 (49.00),
The top three decliners were Bata (Pak) with price per share of 3401.00 (-56.19), Island Textile with price per share of 925.00 (-43.50) and Bhanero Tex. per share of 638.90 (-33.62).
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges