WTI breaks 3 week high on strong global outlook
Gold higher on short covering: Gold prices were modestly higher in early dealings, on a short-covering bounce and some perceived bargain hunting after recent selling pressure.
With no major economic data scheduled, markets will be eyeing investment and consumer demand, as additional short covering and bargain hunting is possible.
WTI gains momentum on strong global economic outlook: US crude advanced to a three weeks' high on strong economic data out of
Time Currency Impact Event Forecast Previous
Technical Strategy: Play the range
Gold closed at
Technical Strategy: Buy on Weakness
Silver closed at
WTI Spot (Crude Oil)
Technical Strategy: Sell on Strength
Oil closed at
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July