But the kitchen and furniture designer and manufacturer warned operating profit for the full year will be lower as it invests in new showrooms.
In a trading update, the firm said its new
Nonetheless, it said it remains confident that the outlook for the remainder of the year, although its expects operating profit for the full year to be below that reported a year earlier, reflecting the investments in the new showrooms, which forms part of its strategic plan "to drive long term value creation for shareholders".
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks