But the kitchen and furniture designer and manufacturer warned operating profit for the full year will be lower as it invests in new showrooms.
In a trading update, the firm said its new
Nonetheless, it said it remains confident that the outlook for the remainder of the year, although its expects operating profit for the full year to be below that reported a year earlier, reflecting the investments in the new showrooms, which forms part of its strategic plan "to drive long term value creation for shareholders".
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge