The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond finished higher Wednesday on selling prompted by rises in
The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended interdealer trading at 0.600 percent, up 0.010 percentage point from Tuesday's close.
The price of the September futures contract for 10-year bonds declined 0.07 point to 145.16 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks