The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond finished higher Wednesday on selling prompted by rises in
The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended interdealer trading at 0.600 percent, up 0.010 percentage point from Tuesday's close.
The price of the September futures contract for 10-year bonds declined 0.07 point to 145.16 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote