The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond finished higher Wednesday on selling prompted by rises in
The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended interdealer trading at 0.600 percent, up 0.010 percentage point from Tuesday's close.
The price of the September futures contract for 10-year bonds declined 0.07 point to 145.16 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders
- CalPERS Still Profiting From Tainted Investments
- 'Big Bang' Writers Hit Comic-Con