The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond fell slightly Thursday morning on bond buying in the wake of falls in
The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended morning interdealer trading at 0.595 percent, down 0.005 percentage point from Wednesday's close.
The price of the September futures contract for 10-year bonds was up 0.10 point to 145.26 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps