ENP Newswire -
Release date- 10062014 - Today Intesa Sanpaolo has launched a
It is a 7-year, fixed-rate issue under the Euro Medium Term Notes Programme of
The 2% coupon is payable in arrears on
The re-offer price is 99.690%.
Considering the re-offer price, the yield to maturity is 2.048% per annum. The total spread for the investor is equal to the mid-swap rate plus 98 basis points.
Settlement is due on
Minimum denomination of the bond issue is
The bond is not offered to the Italian retail market; it is distributed to international institutional investors and financial institutions. It will be listed on the
Banca IMI, BofA Merrill Lynch,
The ratings assigned to
This communication does not constitute an offer or an invitation to subscribe for or purchase any securities. The securities have not been and will not be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933 (as amended) (the 'Securities Act'). The securities may not be offered, sold or delivered within
This communication is being distributed to and is directed only at (i) persons who are outside the
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare