Pardoe is a structural engineer and has more than 30 years' experience in the property and construction industry.
He joined Hyder
In 2012 he was assigned to Saudi Arabia, taking over responsibility for managing all aspects of Hyder's property business. In this time the property sector secured a number of important projects including Security Forces Medical City, Al Rajhi Bank Headquarters,
His role in leading the property sector in Saudi Arabia will continue.
As the business unit director for industrial, Pardoe will be responsible for identifying opportunities and delivering projects that expand the company's industrial business across the Middle East.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps